Sales Development Executives
The Sales Development Executive’s role is to generate leads and make first appointments for the sales team; you will be responsible for making and maintaining relationships with your prospects and keeping the CRM Database up to date, as well as keeping up to date with the changing industry environment.
The position will be mainly telephone based so it is essential that you have a strong confident telephone manner.
Primary Required Experience:
The candidates’ primary experience should include:
- Previous B2B Telemarketing/Telesales in IT, Minimum 12 – 18 months
- Excellent Rapport Building Skills
- Good Understanding of IT
- Comfortable in new business calling
- Used to working with internal CRM systems.
- 25 days holiday, Pension, Permanent Health Insurance, Critical Illness Cover, Term Assurance
- Flexible working hours
- We are a 2-minute walk from Thatcham Train Station
- Structured career and training programme.